- Making a general introduction to the system, highlighting the main characteristics, functionalities and capabilities, together with the structure and content of the user interface.
- Detailed explanation of the Measures Management functionality, which is the main component of the system, that we will use to handle the measurement data stored in the system, for its later use by the rest of the business processes.
- Introduction to the Calculated Points function, where we will explain how to obtain measures for the metering points (mainly Balance and Aggregation point types) by configuring and associating formulas.
- Description of the
incidents generated in the system, such as fraud or validation, among others,
together with the modules involved in its management.
- Detailed explanation of the Reporting functionality, a tool used for the data visualization, but also to deliver the information to users and third systems, all in a customized way.
- Introduction to the Forecast functionality, which allows us to obtain data for future periods of time, in order to plan the operation according to these data.